Terms and Conditions
Last Modified: July 1st, 2019
Welcome to 80/20 Community!
At 80/20 Community our mission is to connect the wellness global community to allow collaboration, productivity and create opportunities.
Our services are designed to promote economic opportunity for our members by enabling professionals to network, collaborate, find job opportunities or find potential employees and make decisions in a network of trusted relationships.
Any reference in this Agreement to "You," "Your" or "User" refers to you whether an individual or legal entity who signs up for an account on the Platform.
THE PLATFORM SERVICE IS ONLY AVAILABLE TO INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE 18 YEARS OR OLDER. IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 18, YOUR PARENT/LEGAL GUARDIAN MUST ALSO READ AND ACCEPT THESE TERMS WITH YOU. BY ACCEPTING THESE TERMS, THE PARENT/LEGAL GUARDIAN AGREE AND ACCEPT FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ACTIONS AND LIABILITIES INCURRED BY THE USER WHO IS UNDER THE AGE OF 18, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY PAYMENT OBLIGATIONS INCURRED DURING THE USE OF THE PLATFORM.
THESE TERMS CONSTITUTE A BINDING AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU ACTING ON YOUR BEHALF OR THE LEGAL ENTITY THAT YOU REPRESENT AND THE COMPANY. BY PROCEEDING TO USE THE PLATFORM, YOU REPRESENT TO THE COMPANY THAT YOU HAVE THE REQUISITE RIGHT, AUTHORITY AND CAPACITY TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT ON YOUR BEHALF OR THAT OF THE ENTITY THAT YOU REPRESENT AND TO BIND SUCH ENTITY TO THIS AGREEMENT.
IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 16, YOU MAY NOT USE THE PLATFORM, AND YOU MUST IMMEDIATELY LEAVE THE WEBSITE.
We reserve the right to add new features and functionality, modify existing features and amend any provision of this Agreement. Any changes in the features and functionality of our Service will become effective from the date of implementation. Where we make any material amendments to this Agreement, we will notify you by email. Please take the time to review these terms regularly to familiarize yourself of any material changes. Your use of the Platform following the implementation of any changes to the features, functionality or this Agreement will constitute your acceptance of such changes.
You release the Company of any liability arising from your failure to review such modified Terms.
3. Key Terms
Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any reference to the following terms in the Agreement will have the following meaning:
- “Business User,” or “Employer” - refers to a registered Business User either as a Business Account or Personal Account who lists a “Job” or “Project” through the Platform or use the platform to network.
- “Job Seeker” or “Wellness Professional” or “Applicant” - refers to a registered Users who are looking for projects, jobs, networking within the health, wellness and fitness industry through the Platform.
- “Job Seeker Portfolio” - refers to a Job’s Seekers past projects/work showcased on the Platform with their profile.
- “Job Listing” or “Projects” - refers to any request for Services or Individuals as posted on the Platform by Business Users.
- “Proposal” or “Applications” - refers to an offer/application submitted by the Job Seeker for a project or job listing on the Platform.
- “Platform Services” - refers to all proprietary software functionality that enables Users to search and list jobs/projects as well as to apply and hire applicants, including the ability to communicate with other Users, and review their experiences.
- “Employment Agreement” - refers to the service agreement between a Business User and the Job Seeker governing their rights and obligations towards each other.
- “User” - refers to all registered Users including Job Seekers and Business Users with Business Accounts or Personal Accounts.
4. Summary of Terms
Please note that this summary of Terms is only provided for your convenience and does not replace your obligation to read and understand this Agreement in its entirety.
- All Job Listings on the Platform are posted by Business Users and solely their responsibility. The Company is not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of such information;
- The Company does not act as a recruitment agency, and we do not represent any Job Seekers or Business Users. Any employment agreements entered into by Business Users and Job Seekers are solely between the parties to such Agreement. The Company will not be a party to any agreement between the Users;
- The Company does not verify the identity of any User or perform any background checks. Users must take their own steps to verify the authenticity of any information provided by any User through the Platform;
- The Company does not guarantee success or specific results from the use of the Platform;
- All content posted, uploaded, shared or transmitted through the Platform is subject to copyrights laws. You are strictly forbidden from posting, sharing or in any other way using content that you do not have rights and authority to use;
- By posting your User Content on the Platform, you grant the Company a non-exclusive license to use the content during the course of delivering our services and for the promotion of our Platform;
The Platform is focused on servicing the health, fitness and well industry and you may not post or upload any content that is unrelated to our niche.
5. Scope of Service
The 80/20 Community Website is focused on connecting individuals who are searching for employment (“Job Seekers”) with Businesses who are offering work/employment opportunities (“Business User” or “Employers”) in the health wellness and fitness industry.
THIS AGREEMENT ONLY GOVERNS USERS RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS TOWARDS THE COMPANY. BUSINESS USERS AND JOB SEEKERS ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ENTERING INTO SUITABLE EMPLOYMENT OR SERVICE AGREEMENTS GOVERNING THEIR EMPLOYMENT RELATIONSHIP WITH EACH OTHER OUTSIDE THE PLATFORM. THE COMPANY WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO ANY SUCH EMPLOYMENT AGREEMENTS OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO BETWEEN THE BUSINESS USERS AND JOB SEEKERS. AT NO TIME WILL THE COMPANY BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FAILURE OF EITHER THE BUSINESS USER OR THE JOB SEEKER TO MEET THEIR RESPECTIVE OBLIGATIONS UNDER ANY AGREEMENTS.
FOR THE PURPOSES OF THIS AGREEMENT, THE COMPANY’S RESPONSIBILITY IS LIMITED TO FACILITATING THE AVAILABILITY OF THE PLATFORM.
a. Jobs Listings
All jobs listed on the Platform are posted by our Business Users. We do not monitor or screen Job Listings on the Platform, and we reserve the right to remove any Job Listing that we believe violates any provisions of this Agreement or any applicable laws.
We are unable to offer any warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, legality or reliability of any information provided by a Business User on the Platform or the selection criteria used by Business User to make a hiring decision. We hereby disclaim all liability for the accuracy, legality, and authenticity of any Job Listing on the Platform.
We receive compensation from Business Users who wish to promote their Job Listings on the Platform. Please note that such promoted Job Listings appear higher up in the rankings compared to other Job Listings on the Platform.
THE PLACEMENT OF ANY JOB LISTING ON THE PLATFORM DOES NOT CONSTITUTE AN ENDORSEMENT OF SUCH JOB LISTING BY THE COMPANY.
b. For Job Seekers
When you create your User Profile as a Job Seeker/Applicant, you authorize us to make your profile publicly visible to all Website Visitors and Users. You understand that as part of our Service we may suggest your profile to Business Users who are looking for Job Seekers that match your profile. Please note, we do not offer any guarantees that your profile will be suggested to any Business Users on the Platform.
No liability for User Content
All Job Listings/Projects posted on the Platform are posted by Business Users. If you have any questions with regards to the Job Listing or the hiring criteria you should contact the Business User who posted the Job Listing. We cannot offer any assurances that you will receive a response to your inquiries from a Business User or that such a response will be to your satisfaction.
All Job Listing/Project information on the Platform is the sole responsibility of the Business User who posted the Job Listing, and the Company will not be held liable for any errors, omissions, inaccuracy, and legality of any User Content or User Conduct.
Job Seekers are solely responsible for verifying all the job information provided by the Business User. Job Seekers hereby release the Company from any claims, damages, and costs incurred by the Job Seeker as a result of reliance upon any inaccurate or fraudulent information provided by the Business User.
c. User Verification
The Company does not verify the identity of its Users and is unable to confirm they are who they claim to be. Therefore the Company cannot and does not assume any responsibility for the accuracy or reliability of any User’s identity or any information provided by such User through the Platform. When interacting with other Users, you should exercise caution and common sense to protect your personal safety and property, just as you would when interacting with other persons whom you don’t know.
NEITHER COMPANY NOR ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONDUCT, WHETHER ONLINE OR OFFLINE, OF ANY USER AND YOU HEREBY RELEASE THE COMPANY FROM ANY LIABILITIES RELATED THERETO.
d. For Business Users
Your Job Listing
You understand and accept that you are solely responsible for the content of any Job Listing you post on the Platform. We do not monitor/screen Job Listings posted on the Platform, but we do reserve the right to remove any Job Listing we consider to be inappropriate or in violation of our Terms and Conditions.
You hereby indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Company, its founders and employees from any claims or liability including legal fees arising out of or associated with any content you post on the Platform or your conduct.
Hiring a Job Seeker
We do not test skills and competencies posted by Job Seekers on their profile and accordingly any decision to employ/hire any Job Seeker through the Platform will be made by Business User entirely at their own risk.
THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR LOSS, CLAIMS OR DAMAGES INCURRED BY YOU, WHETHER DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO YOUR RELIANCE UPON THE INFORMATION MADE AVAILABLE BY ANY JOB SEEKER ON THE PLATFORM.
Please note that we do not perform any background checks on any Job Seeker. Therefore we are unable to offer you any assurances or warranties as to the quality, legality, timely delivery of any service rendered by a Job Seeker.
It is solely the Business User’s responsibility to independently verify a Job Seeker’s references and qualifications, including but not limited to any training, skills, and eligibility to work legally in the industry or geographic location.
e. No Guarantee of Income or Success
The Company is unable to offer any guarantees as to finding suitable employees or employers during the term of your Agreement with the Company.
We do not represent that you will be able to earn a minimum amount of income during the term of this Agreement. You accept full responsibility for your financial performance during this Agreement. You understand and accept that your success depends on your own individual capacity, expertise, experience, and efforts. The Company is unable to assume any responsibility for your success on the Platform or offer any guarantees of any nature whatsoever.
You understand and accept that the Company does not have any control or influence on any Business User’s decision to acquire services from any Job Seeker. The Company will not be held liable for your success or failure to achieve any specific financial or career goals during this Agreement
6. Account Set-up and Payments Policy
Although Users can browse through the Website without creating an account, Users are required to sign up for an account to make use of the unique features and functions of the Platform.
Users are required to provide specific information during the sign-up stages depending on whether they sign up as a Business or as a Job Seeker. All User types have an option to use the Platform with a free plan or to upgrade to a paid subscription plan.
Users agree to only provide the Company with accurate and current information at the time of account registration. In the event of any material change in your account details, please immediately amend your details by visiting “Settings” page under profile menu.
Any act of providing the Company with incorrect or inaccurate information shall constitute a breach of these Terms. In the event of such breach, we reserve the right to terminate your account immediately. We also reserve the right to refuse registration of an account in our sole discretion. As with all access-controlled software, the system relies upon the account holder to protect the login credentials. You accept that you are solely responsible and liable for any activity that occurs on your account and you shall be solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Username and Password.
You agree to immediately notify us in writing of any unauthorized use and access to your account, or similar security breach.
a. Paid Subscription Plans
Where you opt for a paid monthly plan, your account will be charged according to your selected plan when you first register and each month thereafter on an automatically recurring basis until you choose to cancel your subscription.
Where you opt for a paid annual plan, your account will be charged according to your selected plan once. Annual plans are none refundable once the grace period of 15 days is over.
All charges exclude bank processing fees of 2.69% + 0.3$ per transaction for all transaction as well as 5% VAT if user is based within United Arab of Emirates. these fees are applied at checkout before user can confirm payment.
We currently accept payment through secure www.Telr.com payment gateway as well as direct Bank deposits. Please note that the subscription fee is fully earned on the payment day and we do not offer any pro-rata refunds should you choose to cancel your subscription before the end of your billing cycle.
b. Business Users - Add-ons
In addition to our subscription plans, Business Users can also access certain add-on services when posting a new Job Listing.
By purchasing an add-on, you accept that your account will be billed in accordance with the add-on price as listed on our website.
Please note that add-ons are deemed consumed once your Job Listing is posted on the Platform. You cannot cancel an add-on purchase after your Job Listing is live on the Platform. In the event we remove your Job Listing as a result of a violation of this Agreement by you, you will forfeit the add-on payment.
c. Subscription Cancellations
You may cancel your monthly subscription anytime without incurring any penalties. You can cancel your subscription by going to your account settings or by sending us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with the words “Cancellation” in the subject line. You must cancel your plan before the end of the current cycle to avoid billing for the next cycle.
In the event we are unable to process your payment to renew your plan for the new billing cycle, we will attempt to contact you. If you fail to make the payment within five calendar days from the time we contact you, we reserve the right to downgrade your account if no further payment is due. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account should you have any outstanding balanced owed.
We also reserve the right to cancel or suspend your access to the Platform if we find that:
- You have violated any provisions of this Agreement;
- Your conduct is harmful to the Company or any of its Users; or
- We cease our business operations for any reason.
7. Information Disclaimer
ALL INFORMATION AND CONTENT ON THE PLATFORM IS MADE AVAILABLE FOR YOUR GENERAL INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY. ALTHOUGH WE TAKE ALL REASONABLE STEPS TO CONFIRM THAT ALL INFORMATION ON THE PLATFORM IS ACCURATE AND UP TO DATE, WE ARE UNABLE TO OFFER ANY GUARANTEES AS TO THE ACCURACY OF ANY INFORMATION.
THE PLATFORM CONTAINS A VAST AMOUNT OF CONTENT AND ERRORS ARE INEVITABLE. THE COMPANY WILL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY ERROR, OMISSION OR INACCURACY OF ANY INFORMATION ON THE PLATFORM. IN THE EVENT YOU IDENTIFY ANY ERRORS, OMISSIONS OR INACCURACIES IN ANY INFORMATION ON OUR WEBSITE, PLEASE BE SO KIND TO INFORM US AT email@example.com .
ALL INFORMATION IS PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS-IS” AND “AS-AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY NATURE, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING STATUTORY WARRANTIES. ACCORDINGLY, ANY DECISION YOU TAKE BASED ON ANY INFORMATION / CONTENT YOU RECEIVE THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
8. Copyright Policy
We have a zero tolerance policy towards violations of copyright laws. The Company reserves the right to immediately terminate your access to the Platform or remove any Content that we believe, infringes the Copyright of another person or entity or which is alleged to be violating any other legal rights of any third party.
You agree that you will not post, upload, share or in any way reproduce any content that you do not have the full legal rights to use.
Reporting a copyright violation
If you believe that your copyrighted content is posted, uploaded or made accessible on the Platform without your authorization, please inform us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide us with the following information:
- Identification of the content that is claimed to be infringing your copyrighted works (such as links to the page where such content appears and description of the material);
- Your contact information including your name, phone number, and email address;
- A written and signed statement by you setting out that you are either the owner of the copyrighted work or have been authorized by the owner to communicate with us regarding the copyright infringement;
- A statement by you confirming all the information provided by you is bona fide true.
Please note that we may be required to provide the above information to the User who is alleged to have infringed your copyright. We will respond to your request within ten business days. We are unable to offer you any assurances of the time it would take for a full investigation, but we will make our best effort to avoid any undue delays.
Responding to Copyright Violation Claims
If you believe that your User Content has been wrongly removed as a result of a copyright infringement dispute, please contact us at email@example.com with the following:
- Please provide a link to the page where the content was posted before it was removed;
- A written statement setting out that you are the owner or have the requisite authority or license to publish that content on the Platform;
- All supporting evidence that we can provide the disputing party to refute their claim.
The information you provide us in your response will be shared with the Party disputing your Copyright.
If the parties to Copyright Dispute are unable to resolve the dispute through the Platform, they may seek alternative legal action to enforce their rights or defend their claims. The Company will honour the final decision of the court of law.
Both Parties indemnify the Company from any claims, costs, and damages, including any legal costs arising from or associated with any copyright disputes arising from the use of the Platform.
9. User Content
The Platform allows Users to upload, post and share text, images, data, audio or video content (hereinafter referred to as "User Content").
License Grant to the Company
The Company does not claim any ownership of your User Content, but by posting any content on the Platform you grant the Company a non-exclusive, irrevocable, perpetual, royalty-free worldwide license to use, copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, reproduce, prepare derivative works or incorporate into other words during the performance of our Services and in any media.
License Grant to Platform Users
You understand and accept that your User profile information, portfolios, job listings and other business information posted by you on the Platform will become visible to other Users and Website Visitors.
You hereby grant all Platform Users/Website Visitors a non-exclusive license to access and view your profile information in any manner permitted or made available by the Company through the Platform.
WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO ANY UNAUTHORISED ACCESS TO ANY RESTRICTED USER CONTENT.
User Content Disclaimer
All information provided by the User to the Company or uploaded or shared by a User through the Platform is the sole responsibility of the User from whom such information originated. It is solely your responsibility to verify any information from the other User before making any decisions based on such information. You hereby waive any legal or equitable rights or remedies you may have against the Company with respect to any User Content accessed or made available through the Platform. The Company does not endorse any User Content or verify the accuracy or legality of such content, and the Company expressly disclaims all liability with respect to User Content on the Platform.
Representation and Warranties
The Company does not monitor the User Content made available through the Platform, but we do reserve the right to do so. We reserve the right to remove, edit or block any User Content if we believe that such User Content is incorrect, incomplete or in any way violates these Terms. You represent and warrant to the Company that you are the owner of the User Content you upload, post or share through the Platform, or you have necessary license and authorisation to upload and share your User Content through the Platform.
Confidentiality of Job Seeker Content
As a Business User, you understand and agree to keep all Job Seeker data safe and secure. You understand that the information made available to you by the Job Seeker may contain confidential information and you agree to handle this information with the same degree of care as you would handle your own confidential information.
For the purposes of this Agreement, Confidential Information will not include any information which:
- is or becomes generally known to the public by any means other than a breach of obligations by a Business User;
- was previously known to the Business User or rightly received by the User from a third party;
- is independently developed by the Business User;
- is required to defend any claims or legal action by the Business User against the Job Seeker; or
- is subject to disclosure under a court order or other lawful processes.
Business Users agrees not to make any Job Seeker Information available in any form to any third party or to use such Confidential Information for any purpose other than as specified in this Agreement or as agreed between the Parties in writing in other agreements offline. Notwithstanding termination or expiration of this Agreement, Business User acknowledges and agrees that its obligations of confidentiality with respect to Confidential Information shall continue.
User Content Posting Guidelines
It is solely the User’s responsibility to ensure that the information as uploaded or delivered through the Platform:
- Does not violate any applicable laws;
- Does not breach any provisions of this Agreement;
- Does not contain nudity or pornography;
- Does not contain violent content;Does not disclose or share any personal information of another person or in any way violate the privacy rights of another
10. Limited License
All the text, graphics, audio, video, interactive features, code, marks, software and the like (“Company Content”) are owned by or licensed to the Company and subject to trademark, copyright, and other intellectual property right laws and international conventions. You are strictly prohibited from copying, selling, transferring, assigning, reproducing, republishing, disassembling, decompiling, reverse engineering or distributing any Company Content in contravention of this Agreement and applicable laws.
You shall not remove any copyright, trademarks or other similar proprietary notices from any Company Content. You may not use any Company Content or any User Content on a third-party website or application without the express written consent from the license owner. This Agreement grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the Platform in accordance with this Agreement.
11. Acceptable Use Policy
You understand and agree that:
- You will not use the Platform for any unlawful or illegal purposes;
- You will only use the Platform in accordance with applicable local laws;
- You will not post, share or promote any content that is demeaning to a group whether based on race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or violent, pornographic, sexually explicit, defamatory, suggestive or in any way illegal;
- You will not breach any terms and conditions of third-party applications, tool or service used by the Company to deliver the Platform to you;
- You will immediately notify the Company of any issues that you encounter during your use of the Platform;
- You will not impersonate another User or use another User’s username and password to access the Platform;
- You will not disclose or share any personal information or confidential data of another person or entity without their express consent;
- You will not post or upload any content that infringes the intellectual property rights of another person or entity;
- You will not modify, adapt, translate, or reverse engineer any portion of the Platform;
- You will not use any robot, spider, site scraping/retrieval application or other automated routines to scrape any data/information from any part of the Platform;
- You will not reformat or frame any portion of the Website or Service without the express written consent of the Company;
- You will not post or submit any content or material on any Website, that falsely expresses or imply that such content or material is sponsored or endorsed by the Company;
- You will not transmit any viruses, defects, trojan horses or other items of a destructive nature;
- You will not copy or store any content offered on the Website for other than your own personal use;
- You will not take any action that imposes, or may impose in our sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our IT infrastructure;
You will not reproduce, distribute, display or make available any data, information or part of the Platform to any third-party without the express written consent of an authorised representative of the Company.
12. Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
The Platform is provided to you on an "AS-IS", “WITH ALL FAULTS” and "AS AVAILABLE" basis and the Company expressly disclaims any warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, including, without limitation, any warranty of: merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement and satisfactory quality, or that the Platform will be available at any specific time or location, the Service will be uninterrupted, error-free or secure; that any defects will be corrected; or that the Service is free of viruses or other harmful components. The Company does not guarantee any specific results from the use of the Platform.
In no event will the Company be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, special or consequential damages including, without limitation for any loss of profits, loss of data or any other damage in contract, tort, equity or any other legal theory, even if the Company was advised of the possibility thereof.
The Company assumes no liability for:
- errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of any User Content;
- personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of the Platform;
- any unauthorised access to or use of our servers or any information stored therein;
- any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the Platform;
- any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like, which may be transmitted to or through the Platform; or
- any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of the Platform, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory.
The foregoing limitations of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law. In no event shall the Company’s liability to you exceed the amount paid by you to the Company in the month when the claim first arose.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE DISCLAIMERS, AND THE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SET FORTH HEREIN REFLECT A REASONABLE AND FAIR ALLOCATION OF RISK BETWEEN YOU AND THE COMPANY, AND THAT THE DISCLAIMERS AND THE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SET FORTH HEREIN FORM AN ESSENTIAL BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN YOU AND THE COMPANY. THE COMPANY WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO PROVIDE THE SERVICES TO YOU ON AN ECONOMICALLY REASONABLE BASIS WITHOUT THESE LIMITATIONS
13. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This Agreement shall be construed and governed exclusively by the laws of the Emirate of Dubai as well as the federal laws of the United Arab Emirates. Both the User and the Company submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of Dubai Courts to rule upon any claims and disputes arising from or associated with this Agreement.
14. Force Majeure
Neither the Company nor the User will be held liable for failure to perform any of their obligations towards the other if such failure is as a result of a force majeure event or acts of God (including fire, flood, earthquake, storm, hurricane or other natural disasters), war, invasion, act of foreign enemies, hostilities (regardless of whether war is declared), civil war, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, military or usurped power or confiscation, terrorist activities, nationalisation, government sanction, blockage, embargo, labor dispute, strike, lockout or any interruption or any failure of electricity or server, system, computer, internet or telephone service
15. Contact Us
If you have any questions or comments regarding these Terms and Conditions, or if you wish to contact us with any other requests, you can easily do so by either contacting us through the contact form on our Website; alternatively, you may send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org