Terms of Copyright and License to Publish
Guest Blogger Agreement
All Guest Bloggers must comply with the following criteria:
- Your article / blog posts must be original work of the author.
- Your article / blog post must not have been published on any other website, social media network, chat or forum.
- You are solely responsible for ensuring that submission of the content to 80/20 Community LTD does not conflict with any copyright or publication rights already granted to other publishers, and 80/20 Community LTD is not responsible for any infringement of external publication rights.
- All content, claims, quotations, sources must be properly and accurately cited. Posts will acknowledge your authorship, but will be the property of 80/20 Community LTD.
- You can promote your article / blog post on your own website, or social media forums. You may include a link to your blog post and a short description of the post. However, be advised that promoting the content does not give you permission to post the entire article anywhere online, in part or in whole on any other forum.
- As a guest blogger your article will be credit to you as author and linked to your profile page on 80/20 Community.
- You are permitted to have links within your article / blog post provided it is within the guideline stated. Your personal website, or social media accounts are acceptable links. 80/20 Community LTD Reserves the right to remove the authors links within 80/20 Community LTD Sole Discretion. All links are subject to the approval of 80/20 Community LTD
- 80/20 Community LTD does not pay for Guest Post submissions. If you decide to submit a post to 80/20 Community LTD, you do so with the knowledge that you shall not be entitled to any compensation for writing the post or for any other compensation related to the post.
- 80/20 Community LTD welcomes images and/or YouTube embedded video to accompany your Guest Post as long as they meet the following requirements:
- You must be the copyright holder of the image/video OR the image/video must be licensed under an appropriate creative commons license or in the public domain. Proof must be submitted along with any image/video showing that it does not infringe on copyright laws.
- 80/20 Community LTD reserves the right to change/edit the image/video if necessary.
- If people are included in the image/video, then the Guest Blogger must provide a written release allowing use of image/video.
- Video/image submissions must be relevant to the post.
- 80/20 Community LTD reserves the right to deny or remove any image/video it deems inappropriate or contrary to the values of the 80/20 Community LTD brand
- 80/20 Community LTD reserves the right to share and promote your article / blog post on a variety of social media networks, but does not guarantee any site or audience reach
- All search engine optimization (“SEO”) and tag information will be reviewed and subject to inclusion at the discretion of 80/20 Community LTD.
- 80/20 Community LTD reserves the right to edit Guest Posts where necessary.
- 80/20 Community LTD reserves the right to refuse publication or remove a Guest Post without prior notice to the Guest Blogger. If removed, the Guest Blogger is free to use the content for their own purposes.
By submitting a Guest Post to 80/20 Community LTD you agree that you have read and understood this agreement and agree to be bound by it.