GUEST POST SUBMISSION GUIDELINES – Write for us
We have multiple categories in our Health, fitness and wellness blog including:
- Meditation and healing
- Marketing and Branding
If you have a request for additional category, please email us at email@example.com
Guest Posting Guidelines:
- Your article should be well written, interesting, unique and informative.
- Do not plagiarize and attribute the content for yourself
- Source all your quotes, data, and statistics
- Only original, unique, relevant, well-written content will be considered. If you have published this article elsewhere, do not bother submitting it here – we check Copyscape and Google and your article will be removed!
- All images should be high resolution, original, licensed, or public domain. (No copyright infringement please) try to use www.unsplash.com or www.freepike.com and give credit to photographer
- Posts should be 600 – 2000 words.
- The articles should be easily readable and divided into sections with subheadings.
- How-to’s and numerical topics are popular (10 thing, or 5 reasons, how to … etc)
- Product reviews should not be bias and not heavily promotional
- We like lists and tutorials and advice for small business.
- all links in the post should be to relevant and quality websites.
- 1 link per 300 words is ideal, max 2-3 links in total.
- Use relevant key words
- You must be a registered 80/20 Community member
- most importantly enjoy writing, it shows ;)
We reserve the right to remove your article or blog if any of the above guidelines were violated or for any other reason, we deem actionable.
We appreciate you linking back to your post in your future articles – so please write something worth linking to.
Click here to start writing